The Compassioneers Network is Engineers with a Mission's avenue for providing engineers and people in tech-related fields opportunities to be involved in discipline-specific missions without a full-time commitment. There are nine different ways to contribute to the network. Members may be involved in one or all areas. They are:
- Consult on projects from your current location.
- Go on short-term implementation trips overseas.
- Long-term employment overseas.
- Be a project manager.
- Help start a student chapter.
- Work with a student chapter.
- Help with the annual conference.
- Help with fund-raising and marketing.
- Be a financial sponsor.
Engineers with a Mission acts as the project manager, creating the specifications and taking care of logistics. We will notify those whose background and interest qualify them for the project. Network members may volunteer or decline on an individual project basis. There is no required annual commitment or dues/fees. However, all personal trip expenses must be raised by the individual.